Best Practice: Everything in One Place
For the busy healthcare professional, wouldn’t life be easier if they could have an easy-access reference which combines drug information, best practice guidelines and hands-on experience with patients? At EBN we believe healthcare professionals should have the best information in the form of a National Formulary for clinical decision support at point of care, because patient health matters.
- Ensure a National Formulary is created and delivered using an expert international team
- Compile a knowledge base using licensed medicines information and the best evidence from reputable sources including WHO, NICE and Cochrane
- Compare current practice with International best practice
- Work with your country's experts to ensure the information is practical, appropriate and reflects local methods
- Create modern Best Practice Guidelines through key model policies, processes and standard operating procedures
Quality Healthcare at Point of Care
We know that busy doctors have to make life and death decisions every day. We know they worry they could do better, but that there simply isn’t time to review all of the information and new studies out there. By creating a bespoke Digital National Formulary, medication information and approved best practice guidelines reviewed by medical experts are available at a glance on a phone or tablet screen, reducing medication errors and improving patient care. Digital formularies allow for instant access to a wider network of evidence-based medicine information sources and can be a cornerstone of quality healthcare and medical and pharmacy education.
National Formularies can improve the healthcare system as a whole. Guidelines will help underpin the standards for healthcare, allowing medical professionals to improve their performance and engage more with easily accessible evidence. The increased use of a National Formulary also increases the consistency of treatment, making it easier to know what has happened to a patient and how to treat them.