NEW: Problem Solving in Person-Centred and Integrated Cancer Care - £ 39.99
PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW, COPIES AVAILABLE OF OUR 2018 TITLE - Click here for a sample chapter
- a multidisciplinary review including the latest developments in person-centred cancer care from 90 experts and leaders
- hands-on guide to patient-centred and integrated care for hospital and community teams, GPs and allied care professionals, including case studies
- a valuable learning tool for doctors, nurses, graduate medical trainees, care managers and anyone involved in cancer care
Problem Solving Through Precision Oncology - £ 39.95
- First Prize in the BMA Medical Book Awards 2017 - Oncology
- A clear overview of latest developments in Precision Oncology from 76 experts and leaders in this field.
- Gives a hands on, practical guide for the cancer physician to applying Precision Oncology in real life via essays and case studies.
- A valuable learning tool for doctors, nurses, the graduate medical trainees and anyone involved in cancer care.
- Produced in partnership with the Association of Cancer Physicians (ACP).
Problem Solving in Older Cancer Patients - £ 39.95
- First Prize Winner in the BMA Medical Book Awards 2016 - Oncology
- Created as a joint project of the Association of Cancer Physicians (ACP), the British Geriatric Society (BGS),
- Has 134 contributors who are all experts in their fields
- Offers an overview of the latest developments in Oncology for Older Cancer Patients, as well as 32 real life case studies as a practical, hands on guide.
- Valuable learning resource for doctors, nurse, medical graduates and anyone managing cancer in older patients.
Problem Solving in Oncology - £ 35
- Offers an overview of care in Oncology via teaching chapters and real life case studies as a practical, hands on guide.
- Created in conjunction with the Association of Cancer Physicians (ACP).
- Support and training for medical graduates and wider learning and CPD