Healthcare Policy: Helping You Create International Best Practice
Do you work in government and want to create a National Formulary, Clinical Guidelines or other relevant resources designed specifically for your country? EBN can work with you to make it happen!
- Offering help and support for government bodies and their Ministry of Health
- Helping sift through all the information available to gain insight to international best practice and your practical options
- Co-ordinating important decision makers
- Making sustainable and timely project plans
- Creating acceptable budgets
- Taking control of the process of making a formulary from creation to digital and/or traditional publishing to make sure there is a positive, tangible output
- Offering real measures of success and with regular reports
The Politics of Best Care Quality Healthcare
We know that you want your healthcare system to be the best in class: to give the best care to the patient whilst supporting doctors and other healthcare professionals for the right cost. We know there are lots of pressures on you and with so much information out there, it can be overwhelming. A bespoke clinical knowledge resource can help reduce medication errors, promote best care through best practice guidelines, and rationalise and control the use of prescription drugs and their budgets via an approved drugs list.
EBN will work with all of your key stakeholders including government departments, doctors, independent advisors and funding bodies to get the right solution for you. We can help evaluate your options, create a reasoned budget, make a project plan to suit you, and support to get those options approved.
Once you have the commitment, EBN can manage your publishing and adoption process to ensure it happens in a timely, cost effective way. We will institute processes to ensure that your clinical resources are updated regularly with feedback from your healthcare professionals, including training editors, establishing a review board, building an updatable digital database, and providing plans for education and training using your knowledge resources.
To make a real difference to best practice and give optimal clinical decision support, you need your clinical knowledge resources to be available at the point of care. We will publish digitally so knowledge can be accessed by your healthcare professionals on their phones, tablets or laptops as well as in print if required.